Since 2004, our Hawaii State Licensed Registered Nurses have planned, managed, located, coordinated, and monitored comprehensive services to address the individualized needs of our residents within the community.
Apex focuses on the existing strengths and deficits of an individual, and strives to maintain one’s level of health and functioning as much as possible. The preservation of dignity for each individual is an intrinsic belief when providing services to our residents.
To coordinate, monitor, and evaluate the caregiver services being provided within a care home setting
• Free initial consultation
• 24-hour availability for questions or concerns to RN Case Manager
• Assistance with placement in appropriate licensed care facilities
1. Level of Care (LOC) is established by the Primary Care Physician (PCP) following a medical assessment and evaluation of one’s current degree of health and functional status. If the PCP determines that your loved one is at an Intermediate Care Facility (ICF) or Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) LOC, RN case management is then required by Hawaii Admin Rules Title 11 Chapter 100-101, if you decide to place him or her in a licensed expanded adult residential care home/facility. *Although it may not be required, it is at the discretion of the resident, family, or guardian to employ the services of an RN case manager *
2. Method of payment determines the available placement options, such as private-pay vs Medicaid reimbursement.
*Please note that we provide case management services solely to private-pay residents. We are unable to provide case management services within a Community Care Foster Family Home (CCFFH) (Medicaid provider)*
3. If you haven’t already found a preferred licensed care home/facility, we can assist you with finding an appropriate placement.